GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

grk more expensive than nuclear, page-23

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Interesting article, though a bit difficult to interpret. What temperature did he base his predictions on? And at what flow rate? The only proven data available in Australia are complements of Geodynamics, so he must be quoting the costs at those temperatures and flow rates.

His figure of around $50/MWh seems not too far from mine. So where is the contrast?

Also, I have five nearly identical dell laptops in my house, so sulu and myself often pick up the wrong computers, all of which I have set to log in to Hotcopper at a double-click.

I have a question, and would appreciate any opinions posted. Blanche 1 has not reached target depth, pressure or temperature. How relevant will any stimulation be at these depths? Surely the technical challenges will not be representative, and the geological interpretations made may no longer be relevant another kilometre or two down? For the sake of the company and my options I hope there is some greater merit in extinguishing remaining cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.