GRL 3.70% 1.4¢ godolphin resources limited

GRL Chart, page-6

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Thank you RED328, I'll be holding on for the long term as well, amigo. I just hope GRL has some good results to release soon to avoid a sell-off. Everything is just a stampeding herd at the moment. In reality, this virus is a nasty variant of the viruses that cause the common cold. It causes mild symptoms (or no symptoms) in the young, but a mortaility rate of about 2 to 3 % in people +75 yrs. However, because many people are going undiagnosed, that percentage may be exaggerated. In comparison, the influenza virus is lethal for about 0.1% of the population each year, and the rate is higher in elders. I am old enought to remember the first outbreak of AIDS and it was 100% lethal, with no medical understanding of its cause or cure (in the first years). IMO "we have nothing to fear but fear itself" and I'll give a story if I may. When I went to the local GP two years ago with a very high fever and other symptoms, he said is was the flu. He smiled and said that he calls the flu: "old man's friend", because it allows old men to pass away without the indignity of demetia, incontenance, etc. Well, it turned out I had Ross River Fever, not the flu, but it was an interesting approach to these types of diseases by a GP. (Needless to say, I haven't gone back to him.) My feeling is that leaders of every community need to step up and call it for what it is - a mass over-reaction which is possibly fuelled by a fear of China. It could be argued that young children should be allowed to go to school and be exposed to the virus - that way they build their immunity. So when they are older and encounter this virus again, it will not have dangerous or deadly effects. Some respected doctors and researchers have said that we will all eventually come in contact with the vrus because it is so easy to spread. Also, it's been reported by Dotors that the general population gets no benefit from wearing the common styles of face masks. I have found in the past that when I do house repairs (eg sanding furniture) that most masks that are being worn by the public, do not fit well, so the air enters from the gaps around the face. Washing hands with soapy water and refraining from touching your face and mouth with your hands, are probably the best safeguards for most of us. Also, people using a handkerchief (to smother a sneeze or a cough) could be habit that should be revivied IMO. Sorry to everyone for this rant, and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.449K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133554 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 228019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.