XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

GRMR new drilling applications, page-2

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1569
    Good find Miningnut.

I was also thinking about this issue of a possible capital raising. One thing I noticed when I was looking over the last half-yearly announcement was the following statement(on page 4):

...Subject to the success of the abovementioned asset rationalisation process Entek may be required to pursue a capital raising or alternative funding measures in the short term to continue funding its operations...

Notice that mention of 'alternative funding measures'?. I did ask around about what they were referring to here.

The impression I get is this: Entek holds a 66,000 net acre position at Niobrara. Based on some transactions that have taken place in the neighborhood, each acre should be worth about 1000 bucks, assuming they can find a buyer.

So is it possible that the mention of 'alternative funding measures' may refer to the fact they could sell a small percentage of their Niobrara acreage?.  After all, just a tiny fraction of it could be worth millions of dollars, provided they can find a buyer willing to purchase a small parcel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.