RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

The tweets were from when he was in Vegas, (He saw Jerry...

1. 4,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6816
    The tweets were from when he was in Vegas, (He saw Jerry Seinfeld March 9 live at Caesars Palace) so must have been looking at MPX's Nevada operation. The recent interview with MPX's CEO said the Nevada facility will be expanded and have Roto-Gro introduced.

If RGI are showing brokers etc around Nevada, I assume it is more about the expansion plans. Looking at the video, their grow rooms in Nevada looked very primitive. No wonder they have such a back log with their concentrates. Once fitted out with proper grow rooms & Roto-Gro you wont recognise the place. Maybe they've moved a few of the machines they were trialing in Mesa East Arizona to Nevada in the interim. Lets face it, if they didn't have the fit out of Nevada in the bag, they wouldn't be showing people like John around customer's grow rooms, especially primitive ones like that.

Obviously a lot is being done in the background, you certainly need patience with this company, I think once the orders start coming in, the momentum will come quicker than we think. I would be very surprised if this isn't a $3 share by the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.