Really think you need to get over this Don't know about any one...

1. 58,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Really think you need to get over this

Don't know about any one else but I have not been buying plastic bags to fit into the bin, in fact since the local council introduced a 3rd small wheely bin for food scraps ect I stopped using the single use plastic bags to line the bin, I put shredded newspaper in the bottom of the kitchen bin then tip that into the 3rd small wheely bin that I also put put shredded newspaper in the bottom.

Your choice not to use the quicker self serve check out, strange you complain it does a checkout chick out of a job doing so then complain they will have to employ more checkout chicks because people are slowed down using the check outs.

I recall when people use to complain about waiting in a line at the bank, yes the bank limited the amount of tellers so you would get pissed off and use the ATM instead so they could save money employing less staff. Oh the big bad banks making more profit, the shareholder didn't complain. I don't give a toss that I rarely have to go into a bank

Mate do yourself a favor and do what ever makes your life easier and more enjoyable, that checkout chick probably doesn't give a toss about us and doesn't stand there feeling grateful for the people that don't use the self serve check out.

Gees why am I wasting my time replying? Maybe I am hoping zero will find away to stop feeling grief over this, don't worry, be happy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.