Hi Taurisk, Bit of an observation but it seems like the older...

1. 59,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hi Taurisk,

Bit of an observation but it seems like the older born and breed Australians (dare say that is zero) don't like things changing because change is does happen often in Australia so they resist when it does happen rather than adapt

People from European countries are much more use to changes which where often thrusted upon them ie during the wars and there was little choice but to adapt.

We are very fortunate in Australia and I am not sure that your typical born and breed Australians appreciate just how fortunate we are, In WA particularly we were so use to having separate detached home with a big back yard that it's only more recent people are getting use to the idea of smaller blocks and apartment living.

LOL I still laugh at the fact we had a number of referendums on extended shopping hours and they got knocked back, what does it say about people here that they didn't want people to have the option of shopping in the evening

Back to topic, while zero is right that there is still a lot of plastic bags and packaging that we bring home from the shops I would say that getting rid of the single use plastic bags will make a significant contribution to the reduction of plastic that goes to land fill.

Yeah I don't see what the fuss is about

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.