WML 0.00% 0.2¢ woomera mining limited

I think you are mixing things up...I'm not unhappy about whether...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I think you are mixing things up...I'm not unhappy about whether they find something or not (I'm here for the prospective tenements as well), as it's a exploration company there is always some luck in it. What I'm disappointed about is the delays to the communicated timeline (in several docs/updates), and the lack of communication when there are delays. We're shareholders, in principle we're entitled for the explanations.

I myself am a project manager so I know what good PM looks like. I think a lot of times these CEOs/MDs getting away from poor performance, is because shareholders don't have strong influence over them. Just to put it into perspective, if you are tasked by your CEO to deliver a big project with a timeline, and when the timeline slips, do you simply do nothing and not update your boss? You would at least feel nervous and send an email to explain right? I agree with junior explorers, good management team is hard to find and it's always us the retail shareholders hoping to find a good management team. But that said, if we don't even try to push them when they are not performing, it is us losing more than them.

Also different people have different timeframes in investment. I'm not here only for two or three weeks either, but regardless, 1 year is not a short time for anyone and there is also opportunity cost. And look at the return in the last year? If we don't at least trying to push the new management team, in another year the SP may still sit at the same 0.02 ish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.436M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 43192858 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1932401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.