CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Tide will turn when cu price increase in a big way like iron...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Tide will turn when cu price increase in a big way like iron ore, zinc and nickel.
    At current cu price, it will be a long, long road to recovery, dividend if any, earliest early 2018.
    The whole debacle started with inept WM, hasn't got clue on running a business, absolutely no business plan apart from burning cash and paint a rosy on every announcement, no DFS, no timetable, no funding plan, capital was raised multiple times, raised again if $ run out .
    Few classics that can go into business folklore or guiness book of record for stupidity.
    1) Shares buy back as a exploration company that need every cent to develop the mine.
    2) Spent millions and millions, months and months drilling at very close spacing during exploration - achieve practically nothing, ZILCH apart from $ down the drain
    3) Bought heaps of yellow gear prematurely, 3 years ahead of when is needed, collecting dust and rusted away, many, many million of $ wasted for nothing
    4) Big hoo haa about HK listing, every right minded soul thought that was to raise fund to complete the flagship mine, turned up to be just a thought bubble for other mine venture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.