WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Firmly believe that BLK is grossly undervalued and the market’s...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Firmly believe that BLK is grossly undervalued and the market’s perception hasn’t changed because is holding on to a much earlier forecasts that production was going to be to the order of 100,000 oz per annum that dates back to August 2016.
    Another negative factor has been the dilution of the shareholders’ investment with the blow out of the shares/options issued.
    1 August 2016
    Shares 255 M, Options 34 M and the Share Price was $0.90
    31 December 2017
    Shares 1265 M, Options 492 M (current)

What about the positives factors?

Totally ignored by the sellers and the market in general that the company has 6.5Moz (65Mt @ 3.1g/t) resource base and +1,100km2 of tenure & 55km of strike along Australia’s largest gold belt as quoted in the 8/5/18 presentation.
    BLK is making profits with a head grade of 1.4grams per tonne which is excellent.

An external factor that can contribute to price of bullion to remain above USD$1200 per oz is that:
    “President Trump stopped the gold bears in their tracks yesterday after musing that he was not happy with the Fed’s policies of raising rates
    . But it may be the beginning of a bigger policy, whereby the U.S. wants to drive the dollar lower to make U.S. goods less expensive and offset some of the damage caused by reciprocal tariffs being proposed by our trading partners.” quoted by Peter Hug (***** News).

I sincerely hope for the rest of the retail shareholders that Milan Jerkovic with Richard Boffey, Jonathan Lea, Alan Thom and Guy Simpson can make the difference and forecast realistically for once to the market, not inflated figures and accomplished much more than their predecessors. I don’t expect much input from the ‘Accountants” Dixon, Rechichi, Fitzgerald and the like of them, keep one and let go the rest.

I’d rather see an experienced Geologist or Mining Engineer making the important decisions not a bull-artist Project Manager or Accountant.

In my way of thinking, I regard this company as an excellent long term investment and perhaps not for the faint hearted because they could be setbacks along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.