WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

@Evfletcher I think RMS back in 2013-2014 actually were just...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    @Evfletcher I think RMS back in 2013-2014 actually were just proceeding with their plan and kept drilling to increase reserves. They did purchase the Vivien and Kathleen Valley gold projects that they developed and those yielded high grade ore that reduced their AISC. DRM did begin production over the last year at their Deflector mine while their Andy Well mine was beginning to face higher costs. As their cash reserve started to stabilise but the Andy Well mine became more of a liability, they put that on C&M but they can only do that because of the Deflector mine producing. As for BLK, they face a bigger problem as they do not have a fall-back option if they do not mine out of the Matilda-Wiluna mine. So, they will have to keep drilling and develop their reserves base in the hope that the economies of scale will pay off. Yes, their mined grade is not looking swell right now and it does seem to suggest that they should stop the drilling and all.

I just think that too much negative emotion is being aired around in this forum and it is understandable given the prices are falling yet again. However, take some time to cast your eyes further and wider. I am down quite a bit too so I am not speaking from an armchair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.