WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Grossly Undervalued, page-92

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    I don't take notice of any sell about half a cent above the price as this is not real sells. Retail have to understand that even fellow retail do not have your best interest at heart. Many are here to make money also. They will resort to anything to try and get in on the cheap. Amazed at many new posters bagging the crap out of the company. where were so many of these posters 6 to 8 months ago pre and post CR. I don't have time to post on all the stocks I own let alone the stuff I don't. What are these peeps intentions??? In fact I rarely even look up other gold companies forums on HC unless I'm thinking of buying in and I certainly wouldnt be posting an opinion without comprehensive knowledge of the operations, plans etc of the company.
    I'm still feeling confident as I compare the company now to where It was pre CR and definately a turn around has occurred. AISC may be a little higher than expected but still making money with current POG and with enough hedged over the short term at over $1700 an ounce. They will continue to make money hitting guidance.
    All the best fellow shareholders!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.