WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Debate is always healthy imo, Bluebush, and that's the benefit...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Debate is always healthy imo, Bluebush, and that's the benefit we all share on hotcopper, as the "small fish" in this ocean of sharks.

I'm certainly appreciative of Writer sharing communication with Glyn on this forum, as we all should be, and imho I believe Glyn's reply (in this instance) to be quite valid, however I have no doubt on many other occassions in reply to shareholder enquiries he is left with no other alternative but to tip toe around the facts.

I can accept that, "Ian Fraser and Mike Roberts do (may) not have access or knowledge of the direction OBJ has taken in this field" in regards to microneedles, however based on company announcements, both of these two gentlemen have been directly involved in OBJ's vaccine R&D program in the past and the University of Queensland were one of the two centres responsible for heading up this program, as this announcement clearly stated:

The appointments of Dr Roberts and Dr Benson further strengthens OBJ’s scientific team following the recently announced appointment of Dr Ian Frazer to the Scientific Advisory Board to advise on its transdermal vaccine project.

The Scientific Advisory Board members now include:

* Dr Mike Roberts – Professor and Director, Therapeutic Research Unit, Princess Alexandra Hospital, University of Queensland;

* Dr Heather Benson – Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, Curtin University of Technology;

* Dr Ian Frazer – Professor, Diamantina Institute, Princess Alexandra Hospital, University of Queensland; and

* Dr Chris Quirk – Consultant dermatologist.

Of course we can agree much has changed since this time and additionally as previously posted this program was stalled in 2008 due to the variable study results produced between the two centres, and perhaps most importantly, there was no mention of working in the field of microneedle technology covering this period.

Moreover, what's really in a name anyway? - Here's a commercialized Nanopatch TV ad from 2009 and here's a Nanopatch Trademark which is registered to Mastitis Management under Australian Trademark Number 1440207, or additionally we also have this Nanopatch being developed by engineers using carbon nanofibers and a government-approved polymer at Brown University and at the India Institute of Technology in Kanpur ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.