WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ground breaking research, page-7

1. 5,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    Hi ABDM, firstly, I'm a long term reader of this thread, but have never posted. I appreciate the time and effort you and others put into making the thread what it is.

I'm a little confused over this post, and hope you can both pardon my ignorance, and clarify.

So Frazer worked for OBJ while Roberts received funding from OBJ. Then, working with Kendall from UQ, they were awarded the Eureka Prize last year for their "NanoPatch" - an intra-dermal patch technology being developed with magnetic microarrays."

If there is no stated conflict of interest with the projects they are currently developing, and if the 'mysteries' began when GSK/FMCG/3M came knocking on OBJ's door, are these gentlemen developing this technology on behalf of, or in concert with, OBJ? And who then owns the IP?

If they do own the IP independent of OBJ, why would near term commercial outcomes cease when the majors came knocking on OBJ's door?

I guess what I'm trying to establish is, what is their ongoing connection, if any, to OBJ and OBJ's proprietory technology? All seems a little cloak and dagger?

TIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.