ASR 10.0% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Ground floor price for REE explorer, page-43

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Are you divulging your inadequate chart predictions along with G76? You both crowed about POG and one day you may be right and you can own it.
    Until then, you have been incorrect incoherent and silent when the shyte hits the fan.
    Not once, have you acknowledged how a Sovereign Hill mining pan is any benchmark to realism.
    Remember, it’s 100kOZ and hardly getting bigger with dilution.

So let’s suck it up and see David, you seem a little frustrated venting on posters on a social media platform. I cannot help your investment. You should have called the company out when others were doing so, called them out, read the price action and the POG and todays POG? Not much difference is there but you have dilution pal and costs. Enjoy! TNR are solely as you post, reliant on POG, if that is the case POG would need to be $18000USD to cover debt at current MRE.

Your running out of options attempting to attack my integrity. Yourself is looking like a fool cross promoting.
    Tell us all the be all and end all of TNR, not POG, not the shareholders wealth in BullionFX. Just tell us how you think 130kOZ is going to get the company out of the debt they are in?

Please share….. All ears and eyes without vitriol please. Just post facts that have been asked for time and time again, ie meterage costs per drilling. Simples stuff for yourself I would assume? Don’t come back with great drilling results BS, Crypto BS, Bed and Breakfast BS or I will dig it all out here in the open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.