ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ground floor price for REE explorer, page-46

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    I think the predictions have played out correctly Manna. Enjoy. rolleyes.png. Let's re-visit. Australian commodities in demand, Australia doing better with low employment compared to the rest of the world. The gold price well up and out performed from when I said it would and the reasons for it and over an extended period. Australian dollar higher from when I gave the insight. Did not bank on Russian war with Ukraine. Seems Germany and other Europeans have had a change of heart since their support of Russia and China in the change of the BIS rules which are still in play. Gold will still perform its new role linked to trade volume. See the bottom chart. So your accusations can be seen by all as baseless. Silly really.

Here's the thing Manna, you can't link the correct reason for movement in price. Instead you give a distorted view. That's ok, its an opinion but hardly a credentialed analysis. Happy to call out people who distort the facts, then lie about the facts they have presented before. You used to be entertaining, but your essence has turned to dribble and is a little tiresome and boring now. You can dish it out but you squeal when called out. Dealing with loss is part of every investor/traders capital management and timeframe. Suggest you go to night school and get an education to see how that works seeing you are up all night worrying about things many have moved on from. But the truth is it seems, you are role playing and a stooge for others wanting to accumulate using every unseemly method at your disposal. We know its accumulation time. You lied before when it was being accumulated as Mode and I pointed out from the evidence. The footprints were in the butter. There have been heaps of opportunities to trade this stock on the TA. But you seem incapable of doing that on the surface with your bleating and lack of consideration for others.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4228/4228479-03fb5bec7800172a878b4de12de1b6f6.jpg

The next thing you are going to say, is Weinstein was born in Balaclava as you have referenced before with disguised racist smear on a number of occasions. This is Australia. Leave your racism behind.

TNR is not a one trick pony, its got investments in other mining operations, found rare earths, has a station supporting mining infrastructure and can spread tax obligations, is on ground floor with crypto gold and turning up expected gold results with three rigs operating at present. TNR is actively and methodically pursuing their objectives. I am happy with that. Yes, its a speculative stock, an explorer, not BHP, but that's the nature of the beast - risk v reward. What idiot would put all their eggs in one basket unless their is an ulterior motive? The market is no place for chicken hearts.

There's an old joke about the old farmer talking to the old lady at the dinner time, saying, "We will have to put pants on that boy. He's dragging it through the gravy when reaching for the salt." I think you will understand the metaphor Manna, given your past express statements in cruder form.

You seem to do the rounds trying to smear and troll individuals on other company threads. Got nothing better to do? Sign of a weak man who has lost the logical arguments who can't read a chart. biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4228/4228505-b0df1e65d9243e1580b2a1fe94cea3c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.196K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9942330 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.