FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ground floor world class deposit, page-39

1. 2,158 Posts.
    G'day Indicator - fantastic to hear from a prospector thank you for your comments.

Yes the iron rich rocks chemically bond and trap the gold particles you are absolutely right. As a note of interest I walked on TI last February and Dean showed me where the quartz turned white at the eastern side of the Black Dog outcrop.

The quartz was deeply stained dark brown, brown and even purple brown to one side and almost pure white on the other. The grades went 10g/t to nearly 60g/t in the iron rich quartz and dropped to background hints in the white area.

He selected 100kg of representative samples from the iron rich zone and they crushed it back at 3MH and gravity separated it to get one ounce per tonne av. Nice initial test from the outer veins of the eastern anomaly that run up into the Island.

Depth is looking much stronger in the market today guys - my TA systems indicate that IF we get a lift here a nice strong buy signal will be in. Then we have to clear overhead resistances.

FML is explosive when it gets going, which has not been often over the past few years. It spends most of the time retracing back after the explosive runs. This pattern could change as the company transformed to stable production and lower costs in a rising gold environment.

Now back to work have a great day all and avagoodweegend.
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.