FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

ground floor world class deposit, page-40

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    "It would however be a very high risk assumption to value this prospect at this early stage purely based on favourable geology, rock chips samples and visible gold. Nature can be fickle and therefore it is prudent to wait for tangible proof that FML"

As CW pointed out, due to the paucity of the data available at this stage the story cannot be made public by FML as any attempt to the effect would be classified by ASIC as promotional in nature rather than factual and therefore in contravention of the disclosure guidelines, a restriction that makes sense because the Australian mining industry has a reputation to defend as after all neither Australia is Indonesia nor our geologists are people willing to jump from helicopters without a parachute.

Therefore the question really to ask should be this: how much should I, on the basis of the info being divulged at this moment, place in FML? Although the answer is, of course, dependent on the risk appetite of each individual it would be irresponsibly imo to put more than what one can comfortable afford to put without placing in risk his own financial security or the security of others.

In the events reported below, which I have to say have nothing to do with FML and are only presented here for educational purposes, that is, as a story about human foolishness and folly, a person known to me lost everything that he had including his own home, marriage and friends because at the instigation of a brother he end up by investing in Bre-X not only everything that he had, but also money that he asked his own wife to go around and borrow from her friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bre-X

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.