FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Infose, whilst I appreciate your post and agree with...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Infose, whilst I appreciate your post and agree with comments before the example you have provided (Bre-x); I would just like to comment that this is not appropriate, without clarification, in this thread IMO.

The industry has moved on from Bre-x which was a blatant fraud and TOTALLY removed from all ASX operators in this day and age. There is still room for the unscrupulous to play things up and potentially for brokers or Funds to play the market with their influence however I would suggest this is far harder to pull off than in the dark Bre-x days.

The whole Bre-x story is highly unhelpful when talking about highly ethical operators (most) so I wanted to make this point Infose. The same could be leveled at any business as there are always crooks that slip through even the tightest regulation. Take banking etc etc et al.

TI or FML in no way relate to your comments - to be clear and I know where you are coming from (a geneeral warning about highly spec stocks) - perhaps the post needed further clarification so I did that for you here. I hope you don't mind. If I am off the mark please set me straight.

Regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.