CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

I made a thread "December quarterly" and commenced with:"CTO has...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I made a thread "December quarterly" and commenced with:

"CTO has suddenly been dumped. This stock traded at 28.5c yesterday, yet today hit a low of 18c.

I recall CTO being dumped shortly before the June quarterly, which was probably below market expectations when it was released."

Not too far off the mark, heh?

I couldn't believe it when I read the December quarterly and saw production was just a token 2,569 ounces. Someone please tell me this is my mistake!

What's happened to all the extra power now available etc. etc. the unavailability of which were previously given as excuses for low production?

It will be interesting to see how the market responds on Monday to this cash cow. Well CTO certainly is a cash cow. Look at all the millions of dollars that investors have pumped into this company over the years. This cash cow has eaten them all!

In some ways the CTO story reminds me of stories about many centuries ago - lets go back to the legend of King Arthur - days of yore when knights went in search of the Holy Grail!

Investors in CTO are tempted by a huge gold treasure hunt!

With CTO just about every coming quarter is going to be much better than the previous one. Have a read of past quarterlies to confirm or deny. With CTO there is this lure of hundreds of thousands of ounces of gold annually being produced.

Yes siree!

Investors in CTO are tempted by a huge gold treasure hunt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.11K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 14737354 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9056171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.