CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Yes it's easy to be frustrated by this gold stock there's no...

1. 160 Posts.
    Yes it's easy to be frustrated by this gold stock there's no doubt but there are positives in the report. Yes all us speculators just want to make money on our investments and fast but CTO is trying to prepare it's site to become a major gold producer in years to come. Capital works up 14% due to 24 x 7 operation and power upgrades. Of course they will churn more money from this but the stars will line up one day and there should be no stopping it. I see another 6 months of preparations where their focus will continue on preparation (not gold production) and then revenue improvements after this.

Remember that power issues dragged on for much longer then expected (years) and we've only really seen the benifit of this in the last quarter and hence the increase in capital works. Past production projections were taking an optimistic view that the power issues would be soon resolved and they never were until now. So slow yes but valid reasons I think.

We also have director buying activity and investment from Dubai which wouldn't be happening if it were a dud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.11K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 14737354 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9056171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.