SOC 0.00% 9.0¢ soco corporation ltd

ground zero

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371

I started counting the days off a little over a week ago because for the first time in months the buy and sells were in balance. But stopped with the recent announcement of a gold discovery in Castor (a recently inferred anomaly.

Today felt like the beginning of SOC's take-off. Today had the feel that something fundamental in SOC's trading pattern had changed.

Today some big buys went through and for the first time the buy side started to fill up. Equally different was that as the sell side got eaten away, no new sells were placed at higher prices.

It felt that today we have finally reached the point that SOC is being rerated.

I think this change is due to the arrival of some "speculation" . This week's announcement must have been the twentieth positive announcement in a row.

There is so little downside risk left. Two anomalies on the go and five more to drill. And what other company is drilling 800 and 900 metre hole to good effect.

I once remember a stock (Sons of Gwallia actually, before it had a mine) that was spruiked by that guy from the back of the Bulletin as being suitable for widows and orphans. Hear yee, hear yee ; I reckon SOC is fast approaching the stage that it is suitable for widows and orphans.

Hey remember IMHO.

saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104093 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 24570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.