ALA 5.36% 14.8¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Groundhog Day, page-3

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    The way I see it today, is that SUDA which is 3 hours behind wont be in to work until say 8.30 there time.
    The best we can hope for is that an announcement will arrive say 11.30, some 2 hrs and 40 minutes to close..

Unless someone has pre-empted an annoucement somehow to get to the ASX by opening at 10 am it is very unlikely we will see anything prior to my time above. That would mean someone in SUDA is at there desk at 7am or prior. I highly doubt that !
    Now to assist us all in here that gives the SUDA SP no more than the 2 hrs & 40 minutes to somehow lift off.

Lets face it folks I will call it early, but SUDA has missed another deadline ! Its quiet troubling when we are presented with a case of timelines and they don't get met. Shareholders deserve better.
    I so hope and wish I am completely wrong and will profusely apologise if so.

2014 on reflection has seen SUDA's SP go from 7.7c on the 2nd Jan 2014, getting to 8.4c high on the 6th Jan 2014, to conceivably end up at 5.3c today.
    Given all of the hype, expectations and general positive nature of SUDA and what it has on deck, this in my opinion is a very large fail.

Despite all of our views this year and where we should be, if we have no announcement or no SP appreciation, then Management cannot possibly give themselves a tick for this area of their jobs. Something has not worked on reflection. There are of course plenty of other ticks they can give themselves lets not forget that.
    I have a great deal of respect for SC and his crew in their achievements, and still believe ( I must ) that things will come good, but the facts remain that one of the biggest KPI's that any company must be measured on is the growth of the company, and its associated SP. This I am afraid has not occurred in 2014 form a calendar year perspective.

This post is not emotional it is simply stating facts, something no matter what we all think is real.

Good luck to all of us eternally frustrated holders of SUDA.
    I wish everyone a safe and happy new year, and drink wisely !!
    May 2015 be a better year for SUDA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.008(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $75.48K 521.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 404165 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 186957 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.