VCR ventracor limited

Cheers dma. Here are some of my recent thoughts.....again, these...

1. 395 Posts.
    Cheers dma. Here are some of my recent thoughts.....again, these are just theories.........

Personally, I have been disappointed with their lack of market information/updates, or even a hint of what true sales there may have been!!!

At the beginning of this year, I thought they might be turning the corner (hell, up until a few days ago I was still thinking the same).

Obviously this is not the case. VCR's position on market information is, to me, now well established. And that is, Only inform the market when legally obliged or they are trying to set the scene for raising more money.

In hind-sight, it all seems to make sense now, the initial bombardment of news releases (Dec to Feb), the road-shows. Personally, I thought they were trying to improve the profile of the company to encourage insto. But now it seems obvious that they were looking to raise additional funds, without actually announcing it to the market.

Had they announced it, it would have caused a drop in the sp (from 0.75 back in December 2006), which would have had a negative effect to what they were trying to do; Raise the sp so that when a special placement is made, it is done so at the optimum price.

Again, as I mentioned in my previous postings, the market must have known this (probably from the road-shows), that's why there weren't many buyers. The makret KNEW that the price will come down. Why would the market buy at 1.00 when they can pick it up cheaper???....as it turns out, they will pick it up at 0.80!!!!...or even lower!!

Again, why would they buy it at 0.90, 0.85 when they can have it for lower??

With respect to news releases, I really shouldn't expect anything beyond what the company is legally obliged to mention. I believe, and this is imo only, that protecting their IP (Intellectual Property) is paramount. If you examine some of the devices that are competing with VCR - HTW to name one - they use the same technology (hell, some of them even look exactly the same as VCR's!!!).

Having said that, I am not happy at all with the spp. It is priced at a rediculous value (almost at pre December 2006). This does not instill confidence in the immediate or medium term sp action at all. Coupled with that, what I believe their stands on information release (very minimal).

Had they priced it at say 0.95 and upward, that would have been more paletable!!...instead, it's frigging highway robbery!!!!!....and on the top of that, the investors get dilution!!!!....WOW, now there is an investment opportunity. None to miminal news, depreciating sp, and a lousy SPP!!!!!!...Way to go VCR.

If I sound sarcastic, it's CERTAINLY NOT personal at all. I am just fed-up with this "company". I have just finalised my methodology, and believe me, I will use every opportunity to trade this stock both ways!!!...short and long just like any other stock. In other words, I have no long term expectations at all.

Cheers and good luck to you, Hazardous and all those that have constructively contributed to this thread over time. Your input has been/is very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.