VCR ventracor limited

groundhog day, page-14

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    OK Vyking,

Very intelligent and well constructed post. You probably have stated most of my thoughts as well. I am fed up as well, but my thinking is I am not overly exposed here and what can I do about the Company,s way of working things, nothing!!! So am prepared to sit there as I think things should start turning around with VCR this year, I think as you said they are trying to protect their (International Property) and are waiting for a point where all will be revealed, I thought that time was drawing near, but maybe I,m incorrect.?

I did ring the company a few weeks back, Andrew Geddes and he said they weren,t sitting on any news and weren,t bothered about the TGA approval and the next news announcement would be the US Trials......................well that hasn,t been the case, has it????

Another thought I had about the TGA and Ventrassist approval, which is still sitting there on the TGA website, was that maybe they are quietly pushing through the Tets Technology with the Ventrassist approval, but that is pure quessing on my part, I did spend a bit of time last night looking, but couldn,t find any evidence of it, but that doesn,t mean anything.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.