VCR ventracor limited

dma;I believe they are not bothered about TGA because they have...

1. 395 Posts.
    dma;
    I believe they are not bothered about TGA because they have CE Mark Approval. The question "is CE Mark good enough to allow companies to sell in Aust", (from memory) was addressed in the other site (around about November 2006). The answer then was yes. So TGA is just the Oz approval and it's not really necessary for marketing here. You may be able to sift through the historical entries (on the other site) and find out dma.

drg;
    Well thank god that's a question I don't have to face. My methodology will take care of that. It will tell me the right time to enter (long or short). You might remember this is the same methodology I used back in Nov-Dec 2006 to determine the entry & exit (5/1/2007) points. Except this one is MUCH more refined. I wonder if the posts as still on that other site???....:):)

It's also the same one I used recently to identify the price will drop to 0.80 cents.

Hazardous;
    Completely agree with you re. the sales in EU. Had they been strong, the insto. placement would have been a little higher. For the life of me, I don't understand why they haven't mentioned anything at all about sales in EU or the results of the BRACE study???!!!!

I actually did ring the support desk for Europe, a while back, and asked if the BRACE study was going well. They were vague, and said I should contact Oz for this info. But I managed to get enough out of them to indicate that they don't seem to have anything to worry about. But then again, what's new, the device's efficacy is never been in question.

Again, totally agree. The sp will be stuck around this level (if not lower).

Thanks for your considered, well conceived input (now and before).

Cheers;

PS. I will not be posting any more detailed comments re. the sp on here. If either of you wish to exchange info. please feel free to email me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.