VCR ventracor limited

this is my first post on VCR and l have been reading many of...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    this is my first post on VCR and l have been reading many of your posts for well over a year now...which reminds me..where did syringe go?.

l share the frustrations with all of you...l too have had this stock sine the MMD days and it was interesting to read that one poster said the price is the same as December 2006. Well the price is basically the same as MMD became VCR what 3 years ago or so and we have probably twice as many shares...so 80 cents is worth 40 cents.

l remember the excitement of the first transplant taking the stock upto about $3.60...l remember telling a friend that if one transplant is worth $3.60 then whats 100 going to be?. Well l am not sure exactly how many transplants they have done now....if it is 100 then they are worth .008 cents each and if l need to be corrected and say 50 transplants, then this is 1.6 cents each.

This is absolutely ridiculous for this company to be worth .80 cents (l am not looking at M/C)...the people running VCR are an absolute disgrace and obviously are just money hungry doctors that have no respect for their shareholders.(l will be corrected on that for sure)

Everyone is right they virtually do not believe we exist.

Why do l continue to keep this stock, probably like so many this stock has fantastic potential but l have held onto this for so long that l am now at a stage and this has been for a long time now where l am just waiting for that announcement..l think l am too scared to sell as l know within days afterwards something will be announced.

But l hold on...l continue to read the updates from you loyal holders which l thank you....but when is the time to say goodbye?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.