VCR ventracor limited

Malcolm, The time to say goodbye is when you think that this...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Malcolm,
    The time to say goodbye is when you think that this company is no longer a world leader in LVAD's.
    The time to say goodbye is when you think the Ventrassist is not the best product in it's field.
    The time to say goodbye malcolm is when you lose the faith like many on this thread.
    Medical science is a slow process but VCR are miles ahead of the pack.
    Everyone else has to pay catchup.
    Although the process is slow every company in it's field is in the same boat...they all have to go through stringent trials due to the fact it's out there technology.
    So malcolm all i can say to you is to dis regard the doomsayers on this thread and think why you entered this company in the first place.
    VCR are nearly there...they have enough cash and relatively few shares...300mil....thats not bad at all.
    Management although not PR savvy have brought this company through all the trials and tribulations without too much dilution in my opinion.
    Seriously if you were a new investor and wanted to invest in VCR and looked in on this thread...you wouldn't.
    It's a downrampers paradise and why most people on here post...well you can draw your own conclusions.
    So in summation malcolm you hang on to your shares,don't lose the faith,and you will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.