VCR ventracor limited

Malcolm;I believe, and this is my opinion only, the questions...

1. 395 Posts.
    Malcolm;

I believe, and this is my opinion only, the questions you should be asking yourself are;
    1) Are the funds used disposable (money you don't need, you can manage without), or do you need these funds?
    2) Is this money better invested somewhere else where it will return a profit, rather than having it sitting there wasting away??

If the funds are NOT disposable, then your answer is made!!!

If the funds are disposable, then you can do what most, and I stress MOST (not all) people here are doing, wait to see if there will be an improvement in sp performance.

On the other hand, there are a minority on here that are stuck!!!.....I emphasise minority.

This minority are the same as those that try and sell you on the concept of "faithful". This is a business transaction and last time I dealt in business, faith had nothing to do with it.

Those who are advocating "faithful" are the same people who have over-committed themselves without any idea, let alone a trading methodology, thinking they can make a killing over-night, and refused to sell when the price was falling.

It's a basic character flaw usually exhibited by the same people who are left holding their southern appendages, screaming at the top of their lungs "I am not wrong, things can still turn-around for me"!!!!.........and have not found the courage to face their most basic character flaws, and that is, themselves. These are just born losers. Oh, by southern appendage I mean knees. But you knew that’s what I meant, right??!!!

Finally, I wouldn't be so concerned about being "corrected". This is a free forum, and you can speak your mind as you see it. Those that would have the temerity to even criticise you, are the same people who can't stand any suggestion that contradicts their view of the world, because to them, it means THEY HAVE FAILED. ie. It emphasises the fact that they are LOSERS, and your news confirms and asserts that they will continue to be losers, and this is what they can’t stand!!!!!

You may know the type I am talking about, those unfortunate, trailer-park trash that think, loudness, aggressiveness, rudness will make them seem like a somebody, rather than looking like the losers they are.

You really have to feel sorry for those people, if they knew better, well, they would just act like it!!!

In any event, I have read your last post, it seems you have made up your mind. I applaud that, and I hope it all works out for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.