VCR ventracor limited

I am curious about something...........I have never mentioned...

1. 395 Posts.
    I am curious about something...........

I have never mentioned your name or directed any remarks to you at all in my last post or any previous ones. Yet on every post you managed to identify yourself and respond..........

ROTFL

Tell me, which part of the last post gave it away that I was referring to you?????
    Was it the character flaw, yourself??
    Was it the fact that you have no idea??
    Was it the fact that you are "left holding your southern region screaming"....LOL, that must have rang true!!!
    Oh, I know which one it was...LOL...the fact that you are a trailer-park trash & a loser!!!!....that must have been it!!!......LOL

I like that. Now every one here knows who and what you are….LOL…

Thanks to your self-admission you have just humiliated yourself and showed us all who and what you are by replying to my posts. Now we can all refer to you by your true identity…..TRAILER-PARK TRASH & A LOSER.

I played you like a fiddle on that one, and you walked right into it!!!!.....LOL…All I had to do is let you behave like the low-life you are!!!!!

I don’t look at this as responding to your posts, but more like HUMILIATING you. Which is something that has turned out to be enjoyable and dead-easy, since you are doing all the work.

Keep coming back for more Low-life. I am more than happy to humiliate you on a constant basis....LOL

cujo you low-life loser, fetch my shoes........ boy...:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.