AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Groundhogggg, page-2

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Have patience. Akk is only a couple weeks away from company making announcements. The most important is the debt finance which I see no problem akk obtaining. As halcon whole eagle ford development so far is from debt funding. And the average rate of return on halcons wells are 150%. Very very robust return. With wells having good payback times of about 1 year on average.

After having a look at what the recovery rate of oil is for east eagle ford wells, it has become clear to me that any well over 1000 bod and has got a good gas kick will produce around 500,000 bo over a 20 yr life.

Looks like the higher the gas pressure and the gas produced the higher the overall production of oil is going to be. Akk birch acreage has large amounts of gas as well as oil. I'm quietly confidant that one of the next three wells will flow more than the first well and challenge the east eagle ford record of 1400 bod initially. Only a couple 100 km south of birch are the highest flowing wells in the eagle ford of 5,000 bod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.