groundnuts, page-25

1. 111 Posts.
    Cheers piffle(Eagle) and nonsense(Misty),

Would either of you care to admit that the current government have made some monumental balls ups with some of their stimulus rollouts.According to the Labor faithful John Howard was the beneficary of a booming China,i challenge you to suggest that it was the stimulus rollout and not a resurgent Chinese economy that has saved the Australian economy for now.I am more than willing to make a bet that if China stubbles or falls our economy will follow accordingly,stimulus spending only delays the inevitable.(Winning funds to charity)

Misty your assertion that many business owners will be greatful to the current government is laughable at best,if anyone who owns a business and wants to stand up for Misty reads this please feel free.I dont think anyone blames Labor for the circumstances they are faced with but you simply cant excuse the waste that has been endemic to their tenure.

It is always healthy to have opposing views on subject matters,if we look back in 2-3 years time and Labor got it right i will gladly be reminded of these posts and state i was wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.