CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

>>jay , good post , a TU from me. However , do not confuse...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>jay , good post , a TU from me. However , do not confuse profit with revenue. The $ 7.7 million that you stated as profit is in fact gross revenue , from which must be deducted all expenses to arrive at a net profit figure .<<

Is this correct- I noted it was minus expenses, so I made a large error in my notes.

Mihal and other LTers- did they list the expected expenses on the proposed 14Mil for next quarter if Coal prices remain high???

As i cannot find the expenses as they have not detailed a full quarterly report and I simply gather it is a guessimation of forward earnings guidence. As the quarter is not complete. Yet it very close to end of Q4... so they should be pretty much spot on.

I do love the way this Coy communicates with their shareholders, great media relations. Anyway what really appeals to me is trying to guage forward earnings profit before tax.

I see some gather a 20-30M profit for 2011... that is still some nice $$$ for a 150M MC. Add more for fully diluted MC. Still a great deal on a hugely growing Coy.

If making near 15Mil pq being near 60M for 2011 then the expenses are very very high IMO. I would like to hear from the LTers on comments on why this is so high? Grateful.

I have sort a detailed Q&A from Management- yet many guys on here are very knowledgeable on many aspects of this high growth coal producer. So worth a shot...

Thanks Guys.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.