CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I enjoy your balanced approach nathanblack, the future is indeed...

1. 26,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    I enjoy your balanced approach nathanblack, the future is indeed bright for pno...short term toss a coin where the price will go.. Pnoo stop trading on 24th I think.
    It would not hurt for the company to give an update as where things are at. we may get that next week i think.
    On the other hand, sals seem to be going along fine, and from what i gather money is starting to trickle in.
    remember pno never had a revenue stream, now it does, a huge positive .
    The product appears to be well recieved, and the reports coming back are also positive.
    Building the brand is extremely important, and it looks like that happening.
    The options are weighing heavy on the price and as has been mentioned the possibility of finding funds from another source.
    maybe a bank loan of say 1 mill..the a "bonus options " to existing holders at strike of 2c within 6 months...non tradable on a 1 for 8 basis..that gives time for sales figures to come in, existing holders get something for hanging in, I am sure the company can pay payments on $1 mill..and if the bonus options are exercised then the company gets $2.5 mill which clears the loan and $1 .5 mill to do other things, plus the profits from thermalife.
    The bonus options to existing holders rewards them...especially if the shares are well north of 2c by then.
    Non tradeable means they stay in house with investors of the company, not traders of the market...maybe athought to be given to JP?
    JTI..I am sure frader can pass on my details ,and thanks
    for the info.
    I am hanging in for the long haul and see this as a many multi bagger overtime,
    I envy those getting on board now, as they get the same upside as us lot that have been with them for years..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.