AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

Group email to James Manning and Directors of AOW, page-10

1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Vertua must be the target. Perhaps any correspondence should go to James Manning or the BOD there? Afterall he was appointed as a director to AOW by Vertua as AOW's largest shareholder.

It seems business as usual for JM at Vertua. Just cannot work out for the life of me why he seemed to have spent so much time & effort on trying to get AOW sorted, only to dump it and walk away. Something is not right here, specially when you read back through those 'most recent' announcements. Were we simply fed a bucket load of bs?

This is not right! They had, and still have, revenue producing assets ffs. So who is managing/accounting for them now?

I only have 435,000 shares in AOW. Not a lot compared to some, but maybe more than others. On principal what AOW has done & been allowed to do is just plain wrong on any level. Someone needs to feel some heat over this.

Below is a snip-it of Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements from Vertua Ltd & its Controlled Entities for the half-year ended 30 Sept 20.

Vertua Ltd.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.