AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Whether there's some well placed down ramping or just folks with...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whether there's some well placed down ramping or just folks with very thin skin, try to understand how a business is run when your dealing with 1-mother nature and 2-un-explored territory.

All this crap saying that management has lied is a load of bull. Announcements state there "plans". Not what is certain to happen. If it were that easy we'd all be filthy rich. So many have lost site into what is actually going on. Im not here to ramp up this well or that well. But really just sit back and have a good think at what they are dealing with.

No one likes to see the SP at these levels but really if you can't see the reasons why they are for the short term then thats your problem. The potential thats been unlocked and the wells we actually have on hand now are more then pleasing, even more so once they get some stable flows going.

But never have i seen so much garbage on this thread "RIP AKK", sorry but what an absolute joke. More so to the people believing in it hook line and sinker.

If you can't deal with whats happening then your in the wrong game to begin with.

But i will thank you for allowing me to purchase shares at a discount.
    I don't normally post on here at all but sometimes you just gotta get it out there. Each to there own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.