MEU 2.38% 4.1¢ marmota limited

grow up and do some research

1. 183 Posts.
    Reading the MEU threads the last few days is actually disgusting and disappointing.

Here are a few things everyone here needs to understand before they blatantly downramp the company, accuse the directors of being cheats and liars, accuse the brokers of performing a pump and dump and claiming that 69M shares are going to come on the market and dump this down to 4cps.

1. As I understand, the 4cps stock was offered to a selection of sophisticated investors last Wed/Thur after the stock had surged from 3cps to 5.5cps or 50% run. The investors at that point had to complete the application forms and transfer cash to the company or post cheques to receive their allocation. These investors took a punt on taking stock at 4cps, at a reasonable 25% discount. Some people on the thread think that the directors waited till the stock reached 20c+ then offered stock at 4cps to all their mates and cronnies. This was not the case.

2. Those investors that took the 4cps deserve any gains they make. Some people here are claiming that the directors should have cancelled their stock or made them pay more when the stock ran on a SUBSEQUENT announcement. Think about this situation in reverse. Had the stock fallen to 2cps, would it have been fair if the directors gave them stock at 1.75cps or refunded the cash. NO.

3. Some investors are disputing the above and saying the sophs knew what information was coming and that they were never a chance of losing money. Big claims here of insider trading. I would be careful if I was one of those posters.

4. Several posters are claiming that the stock has been issued and subsequently dumped. This cannot possible happen until the appropriate ASX announcements are made.

5. Several posters are claiming that sophs and MOX particularly who knew about the placement dumped their holdings on market in order to buy stock cheaper and take up the 4cps placement. Again, this is insider trading and once they are bought over the Chinese wall, they are legally not entitled to trade in the stock. Again, I would be careful making such allegations. Technically, those investors claiming this and saying they themselves have sold, are they not acting on insider information as well given it hasn't been confirmed to the market yet ? A little hypocritical I think.

6. IF the company does issue the 69,000,000 shares at 4cps do people really think the stock is going to retrace to 4cps. Have you not considered that a large portion probably went to the top 20, directors and sophs. These are the true believers and obviously think the deposit it worth a lot more than 4cps or even 15cps. These people already supported the company in their last raising and would probably still have stock left over that they paid 4cps for. Has no one considered the stock still managed to get to 29cps despite this ?

7. Not one of the naysayers or downrampers has bothered to give this company a fair value. All you have said is there are 69,000,000 4cps coming on and to dump dump. I agree, the 4cps guys got in cheap, well below fair value in light of the SECOND announcement - i.e post them being offered stock - good luck to them. The company still has a fair value. I invite anyone with a sell sentiment to give a fair value to the company if you consider the value of their copper, uranium, nickel, gold and funding for 2013.

So downrampers what is a fair value ? Numerous posters have pointed out SIR options at 60cps, it still managed to get to $2.00ps. I also think SIR had options and rights a hell of a lot cheaper than that !

So again downrampers, what is a fair value ? Anyone that says 4cps shouldn't be in the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $44.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $3.939K 94.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1169 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.