FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

grow up-the shareprice will go up too

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Boys and Girls

There's a whole pile of ex CRE holders who don't want the new fml shares for any number of reasons.
    Overseas invetors who will recieve the prceeds from shares sold on the australian market and remitted to them.
    Until you, me, or another bargain hunter takes the overhang up(guess 200-300m) then the price will stay where it is-PERIOD-Unless DB's been targeted as the ultimate holder?
    Once that's gone----announcements and YEEEHA time.
    Why would FML management want to ramp up the shareprice NOW as some are suggesting-when all that will do is lift the CRE price and give stone options.

If its greenmail that started as a bit of Arbitrage that was available between exchanges and the margin between 5.6c a share in aus and 6.5c cash for overseas investors(non qualifying),for a quick buck-let them stew in their leveraged quagmire.All up the funds invested can't be any more than $9m.Not bad for a company with $2.5M in cash and whose vaunted takover of China Stone(ex HK) involved US1.5m? and who's mining/exploration investments look like what some spend on a new car to me.
    Canadian sedar filing 17 aug 2011

understated next years production potential from old FML 100koz

and what can FMl extract from CRE-it will all depend on how much of CRE it controls,but even at 85% that's another 100koz

Twice the production and shares on issue up only a third-basically cheaper than they've ever been - around 4.5c equiv to prior CRE or less if you value Cre run by FML more.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.