XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

grow up !!!, page-16

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Settle people. I am as peeved as anyone here to see dilution at such a low price, as I'm obsessed with picking the bottom. However, I just picked up another parcel at 14, and am near the top of the queue at 13.5. After experiencing SSN this year and CTP right now, I have reminded myself that you don't even need to get within cooee of the bottom to make good money. eg I first got in at about 1.5 on SSN. Others got in at triple that and have made great money on it as it hit 7.9 last week. CTP was at 4.3 a week or so ago, now it's at 11.5. Come monday if more oil shows are present, expect CTP to be in the 20s.

Just like captainmoonshine has jumped on, expect many other Samsonites to get on board too. Some others already would be in. Alot of people have exited SSN lately, and many of them are the types that want to see momentum before buying in. I have no idea when we will break out north. Could be in 1 week, 1 month or 1 year. I want to be in, as this company is so small in every way, with such huge acreage, that is worth many, many multiples of its market cap alone. Punching well above its weight must have the promoted to a higher division soon IMHO. There is a reason this acreage is so highly priced. Many believe there's a potential Saudi Arabia of oil down there. Lets get it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.