CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Just when you think its safe to go back in the water the market...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Just when you think its safe to go back in the water the market smacks us like a petulant child. We've completed a 50% retracement of the recent run and Ive noticed some solid "stopping" volume arrive late in the day the last couple of sessions so there seems to be be some raising their eyebrows at a potential turning point here. Some positive macro stimulus would help!

Thanks for the post Danash, some good insight there. I also wasnt aware that Ridley could be expanded to 40mtpa, as you say this really provides some blue sky and sizzle to "sell" when you consider potential production expansion for Vista and Vista South.

It was also a good spot of the Napier payment for data room services. It has had me perplexed about the constant takeover speculation surrounding CPL over and above the current sector activity. Perhaps this open data room has been the source of it. In any case IMO this more than likely revolves around offtake/finance partnering than anything else.

Anyway back to the question at hand...grow or sell?

Gee thats like being offered to spend the night with Miranda Kerr or Jennifer Hawkins. Its a win - win.

I don't suppose both would be the out of the question?!

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.