MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Growing doubt on COVID-19 Application, page-1814

1. 4,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5443
    Why exactly are " we " through another week of MSB..... you don't even hold.
    Market seems to be turning a corner this week..... doesn't really agree with your doubt seeding gameplan does it. Sounds like a desperate post to me, although why someone who doesn't hold stock would continue to rant and rave fictitious statemetns..... I havn'et figured that out yet. Probably a paid downramper would be my guess. No other explaination is plausable.

By the way - you don't have any proof that the OTAT has not occurred. Just thought I'd correct you so that the holders know the true facts rather than your fictictios statementes.

Where are all your miracle cures - the ones that you have been talking about now for over 6 months. The ones that save patients on ventilators and cost almost nothing , are cheaper, better faster, built on todays technology./..... Where are these treatments you keep claiming to be all knowledgeable on?

Oh..... they don't exist.

Looks like now more than ever the world needs and will imbrace Reme for Covid ARDS.

Not long now..... tickety tock. The fist rebound has already happened. No doubt cought out some shorts with their pants down.... now they are hoping and praying they can sow a little more doubt, and then make a calm exit before any FDA confirmation occurs that potency and CMC is sorted, Novartis deal closed, LPB distribution partnered, CHF partnered or phase 4 recommended, or resubmission for BLA.

Don't blame them for the continuous downramping attempts - but this time they are playing with fire and I think plenty are going to be burnt badly. This will be great for holders obviously as the more shorts there are, the bigger the upward pressure will be on the price when they all rush for the exit door and at the same time LTH's and sideline speculators all jump onboard for some of the MSB gravy we have all been patiently waiting for .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.