MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Growing doubt on COVID-19 Application, page-3232

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Sorry old chop … forgot to include the reply.

I was a bit hurt about someone with no regard for truth saying I make ridiculous claims.

I look forward to you disappearing like a fart in a howling Sou Wester … like I predicted … once you read the below.

Summary. Novartis walked away because of poor trial data. Looks grim for the Covid application. Makes Msb look throughly untrustworthy when they repeatedly say this application in still the company’s focus.

jMesoblast shares $MESO tanked more than 17% on Tuesday morning after announcing that Novartis has walked out on its partnership for remestemcel-L. And because the termination occurred before closing, Mesoblast missed out on upfront payments of $25 million cash and a $25 million equity investment.The reason? Subpar data, according to Novartis.“After assessing additional data, the totality of evidence from the Phase III trial is not sufficient to continue with the collaboration agreement. No safety concerns have been identified,” the company said in a statement to Endpoints News.”

https://endpts.com/mesoblast-shares-tank-after-novartis-abandons-a-partnership-for-the-biotechs-potential-covid-19-treatment/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.