MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Growing doubt on COVID-19 Application, page-66

1. 6,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    Did you actually read the question posed for discussion in the original post?

"If Novartis walk away, what will that mean for the Covid-19 application?" - This is just a scenario posed for discussion. Even with this single scenario, there is more than one possible outcome, and it is not all necessarily negative.

This is the problem with people who refuse to engage in discussing any potential issue, they can't even fathom the possibility that there may be ways around a setback because they can't even contemplate it in the first place. Surely management have given thought to what they should do if Novartis walks away at this point, they would be really stupid not to.

You always need contingency plans.

As for your questions about people exclusively posting to negative forums, I don't have the time to check if this is true about other people and can't speak for them, but I have been negative on many stocks, and have been more than happy to discuss issues I have with stocks I own myself unlike some people here who would rather deny themselves oxygen by sticking their heads in the sand and suffocating as a result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.