SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

growing packaging and signage

1. 1,190 Posts.
    With the strategy growing the packaging and signage side of the business at a fast pace and organically, I share the following comments for possible discussion.

1 maybe some countries have a big preference to buying from what appears there own country made items and businesses. Hence the company name Australian Paper now owned by Nippon Paper.
    Therefore maybe Paperlinx don't want a single name across the world like Spicer or from another industry Interflora.
    Refer to the many brand name on the folioing web page
    http://www.paperlinx.com.au/our-business/europe.htm

2 Packaging needs typically to be within x kms of the customers, but PaperlinX don't won't to lease many places and run such businesses. They are wholesalers. So I guess they approach existing packaging businesses and supply bubble wrap etc at a big discount.
    Companies such as Parkside Packaging, Purple Packaging, 1 st Class Packaging.may fit into this class.

3 there way be some Packaging and Signage businesses Paperlinx specifically want to operate themselves, for major clients possibly located with good access to ports or the airports.

4 I see in Aust Paperlinx have a close connection Budde in supply a certain signage equipment and then ongoing ink. The equipment saves time, so that should be ok. It should not take long for every printer in the country to be approached and then reapproached. Paperlinx were smart in bringing in an employing with specific knowledge in printing and packaging equipment, rather than training a paper sales rep. Also the synergy between Budde and Paperlinx is win/win.

BTW the Spicer website is outstanding from a printers point if view. Pablo the Paper Picker and the whole samples and typical use is excellent.
    http://www.spicerspaper.com.au/index.asp?menuid=120.010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.