PBI premier bionics limited

re: get real please-to demonic DemonicYou seem to be fogetting...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: get real please-to demonic Demonic

You seem to be fogetting about the signing of the deals out of China which will bring in over $2 million in revs this year (refer to the announcements in November). I have been in this stock a lot longer than most and sincerely believe that Medic Vision will be a company maker for PBI. Roam was not built in a day!!! I also believe that there will be some huge deals to come out of China that will dewarf the initial $2 million to be paid this year.

I too am extremely dissapointed with the share price but just take a moment and have a look at the sector overall in the last 12 mths and remember it is a thinly traded stock so it can drop very quickly and it can also move up very quickly.

And to say Horley is lining his pockets with cash shows a little ignorance he venored in a profitable business into PBI for all script and not one cent of cash was paid to him and he has not sold one share nor will he because he voluntarily escrowed his stock for 2 years. He must make this work if he is going to make any money. Don't be fooled he has plenty of hurt in the game probably more than anyone.

I too would like to see the ball start rolling in the UK market but in fairness it still is early days there as well.

Demonic we all feel frustrated about the share price but I think most of us regular posters on HC can see the potential if a few of the cards fall our way as well.

Welcome also to Bullrun into the PBI space lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.