FGR 7.41% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Growing the graphene industry, page-4

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    ...as Spid already has pointed out, FGR had higher expectations in regards to the demand or at least they told us so. Slowly its progressing, ALT sold 1.500+ Pools and switched the whole product line of Aqua Technics to graphene:

Foundation partner Aquatic Leisure Technologies, owner of the Aqua Technics brand of fiberglass pools, now manufactures its pools using First Graphene’s nanotechnology. The company reports its laminating process results in pools that are 30% lighter and 30% stronger, while remaining highly resistant to water and chemicals. ATL reports it has produced more than 1500 PureGRAPH-enhanced pools since the launch of the graphene nanotech range.

First Graphene closes strong quarter, expects commercial success | Graphene-Info

In case of Steel Blue we have yet to see that they start to sell the boots to the European market or at least in Germany it is still not available:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4259/4259475-b0c921c1f1be723d5a818b5a7a33cbc3.jpg

Newgen placed an order of 1.8 t (for 3 years), translating to 600 kg per year. Can't understand here why they can't replicate this success to other service providers in the mining space around the world.

Sadly those numbers show us that the minimum order quantities have been nothing worth and also the claim that they achive 20 tpa by selling to the AU customers alone. Beside of that I am more concerned that the European business is nearly non existent. They announced a coop with M&I Materials round about 1.5 years ago and so far nothing did materialize, not to mention the potential customers named in 2018. Their current customers (spaceblue, protectology) probably only need some kg per year. Also the deal with AMDnano seems to be overdue and also keen to know whatever goes on with TPR2.

In regards to the European Flagship roadmap the adoption of graphene should become a reality in 2023, so maybe things look better by then.

It seems they are progressing on the concrete front, but so far no evidence only talk. I really struggle here to figgure out if its only a new carrot in front of our faces to keep us attracted or if we really will see the long awaited boost in sales. Questioning why the product lines which have already been developed for applications in rubbers, plastics and composites are not able to generate more sales...

It has been a long journey so far, testing our patience. But to be fair there are not many public listed graphene companies doing any better. In case of Zentek there are many concerns that it is a smoke and mirror company. So only Nanoxplore left which seems to progress better than FGR.

I will probably continue to hold until 2024 to see if the European business picks up. If thats the case but FGR is not part of it I will run away.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $11.14K 217.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 534872 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.