HGV 2.17% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

I think you are all jumping on the bandwagon of conspiracy...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think you are all jumping on the bandwagon of conspiracy theories too quick. Far too many people fallen in love with this company and they can do no wrong. This kind of thing is the exact reason I sold my holdings down to next to nothing and relegated to bottom drawer after the CR announcement.

If this is true management are trulymilking for their own lifestyle. Looking at other companies approved by health Canada some others were certainly able to show evidence of crops shortly after approval. Sunken cost sitting on the facility and not doing anything with it!

My feeling is unless things change this is going to continue to slide until we get crops in the ground.
    How well is the top strike capital raise gonna go if we can't even show any crops?? Unless they surprise us with some quick development on either the Australian front or with clinical trials a slow drift down I suspect.

I'll be the first to about I'll jump back in if things turn around but management are doing shareholders no favours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $8.753K 192.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67383 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 252200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.