GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

growing up , page-2

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I wish you luck! Beware of the CGS stocks, I believe a lot have a T/O price already factored in. My recent strategies have been to purchase pre production coal stocks with high cash backings and top share registries. I have done exceptionally on RIV and very well on CZA. Both no where near offset my unrealised GBG losses however it gives me some comfort.

I'm extremely frustrated with the quarterly, I was shocked we finished green from it. GBG is defiantly not going anywhere for a month or so. 12 month delay...........words can't describe... I'm still a long term believer of GBG and will continue to hold, but there are defiantly better investments around given these delays.

Regardless of what Major has stated, I believe the EPA approval will rerate GBG's depressed share price. Yes, it may be expected however it will give confidence to the market and is effectively a major issue with the CDB loan conditions. Would be foolish to think otherwise in my opinion as a significant concern with GBG has been the EPA. This was evident when GBG withdrew part of its application for the DSO deposits.

No wonder Australia is deemed to have a significant political risk for a mining operation...EPA....This just don't move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.