GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Good luck Sam in whatever you do. If something causes a major...

1. 897 Posts.
    Good luck Sam in whatever you do. If something causes a major concern to you, why should you risk ignoring it?
    When solid bluechips are available still at 60-80% discounts you would have to ponder= why hold specs in a massive bear market?

GBG timing sucks as usual with Gindalbie's quarterly a clear sell signal but with approvals pending?? Whoever the idiots were buying deserve an immediate loss.

GBG will most probably be a reasonably profitable company in time but the profitability of investment in GBG has been reduced markedly from what it once offered. Unless steps are taken to grow the company it will not return what it once offered.

The postponement by 12 months cannot be blamed totally on the EPA. That was GBG's decision to delay so far forward. Why are they not prepared to start immediately on approvals? I think I know why now!

Gindaldan I expect a jump in the shareprice too on approval but unless coinciding closely with FIRB, I don't think it will be spectacular nor sustainable especially after that disappointing quarterly. If coinciding, I'd expect a push towards 80-$1.00.
    Whatever the forecast rise maybe, it will pale into insignificance in comparison to the decline if approval is knocked back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.