THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

they could probably do a little one now but would be crazy to do...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    they could probably do a little one now but would be crazy to do a full on one now and l doubt and hope not cause that would be stupid because obviously where all hoping for higher prices in the not to distant future or else l would be pretty annoyed,,l understand if they did a little one to tide them over and support at .022 has been strong but at the moment the way the medias rolling out all this crap to panic everyone supports really mean crap cause when people bail they run,,l dont know if l was looking for a short term trade at the moment l wouldnt do it here because the reward at the moment in this current week wouldnt be worth it as sentiment is so bad that l dont think we could break 3 cents,,positive is that the volume is low and its holding and l am putting my faith really that holders can hold firm,,dont get me wrong hey if you are uncomfortable holding sell cause it aint worth the headaches but because l am planning to stick around with a longer view then l am fine in holding but l am not adding to my position and thats got nothing to do with thr in general its got to do with this aussie market,,funny hey a few weeks back l bought more at .037 for a trade and didnt even hesitate paying that and now l am not adding at these prices which is probably a big mistake but after getting caught up in last years rubbish in our markets l am happy to sit it out for now
    one last thing vulture2000 is around and he knows his stuff so interest must be there but think its a tad lower for now and sorry vulture l hope you miss out
    good luck to all and better times soon l hope
    good luck guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.