BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have been watching BRN with interest for some time, it is...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I have been watching BRN with interest for some time, it is certainly a stock with huge potential but seems to have been struggling to realise that potential to date. AI and smart sensors are going to get a lot of additional attention over the coming years and hopefully BRN will be able to expand their partnerships to a level where they are able to capitalise on their technology before it becomes redundant.

I posted this link on another stock I watch but the underlying theme of disruption is equally suited to BRN. You will notice that the sensors that control driverless cars have huge similarities to the recent artificial retina work that BRN have been doing. Warning its about an hour long but well worth a watch.

After watching it I am convinced that some portfolio exposure to AI is worthwhile as is graphite, lithium, cobalt and early adopters of solar and storage.

I have HZR for graphite, TGS cobalt/copper, MPJ lithium, LPE as an early adopter of solar and storage and considering getting back into BRN to get the AI exposure. A little concerned that they have not yet officially (maybe under confidentiality they do) got any interest from the big players when they claim to be leading the field. Does anyone know if there are any other stocks offering similar AI exposure that are worth considering?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.